To make it possible for as many children and families to experience an Ospreys match at the Liberty Stadium, Ospreys Rugby and Education Staffing Solutions (ESS) have joined forces to make available a fantastic ticketing package for all schools within Ospreylia.
For groups of 20 and over, schools are eligible to order and purchase match day tickets for only:
Children Under 16: £1
What's more, for every ticket that your school purchases, you will have 50p put into a savings account for you to purchase anything from our Gilbert catalogue. For more information on our scheme, click here.
Please Note: During the season the Ospreys may play matches at alternate home venues. A similar package will be available for these matches, however prices may vary and be confirmed once the fixture details are confirmed.
Due to the demand we have experienced over the course of the previous season regarding this initiative, the following administrative and processing requirements that must be followed by schools:
- All ticket orders must be processed through Ospreys Rugby. Orders will not be accepted at the Ticket Office.
- All orders and payments must be received by Ospreys Rugby by 6pm on Monday of the match week.
- Liberty Stadium regulations stipulate there must be a 1:4 ratio of adults to children under 16
- Ticket orders must be at least 20 tickets (ie. a minimum order would consist of 4 adults and 16 children)
- Orders will be processed in one batch unless individual orders are outlined on the second page of the order form.
- All ticket orders will be received in one batch. It is the responsibility of schools to sort their ticket orders into individual order packs.
- Tickets can be collected from 1pm on the Thursday of the match week.
For all above details and any further information regarding the Ospreys ESS Schools Ticketing Initiative, please contact:
Education Staffing Solutions
Alison or Owen
E firstname.lastname@example.org T 01792 450980
Laura Jones (Marketing & Events)
E email@example.com T 01792 616505
"We have found the ticket initiative scheme to be beneficial for school children and families alike, there are no down sides to the scheme. As the children benefit from watching there sporting heroes play and see what can be achieved through hard work..."
Nigel Jones - Headteacher - Pentrehafod Comprehensive
"The chance to watch the 'Ospreys in full flight at half the price' is an initiative that has been very much welcomed by the young rugby enthusiasts at Dylan Thomas Community School. The schools ticket scheme has enabled our pupils to be able to watch matches involving the players of the very highest calibre right here in Swansea, without having to worry about the cost. The generosity of this scheme is a sound investment in the young people of today who are the players and spectators of the future..."
Rob Phillips - Headteacher Dylan Thomas Community School