Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following words shall have the following meanings: ‘Club’ means ‘Ospreys Rugby’ (registered as Ospreys Rugby Ltd – Company Number 4730479); ‘Ticket Office’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium Ticket Office, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; ‘Stadium’ means the ‘Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA’; and ‘Website’ means the club’s website; ‘http://www.ospreysrugby.com/’
Liberty Stadium Regulations
2. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions, and are posted at various points around the Stadium and available on www. liberty-stadium.com.
Ospreys Rugby Match Fixtures
3. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. All fixtures are subject to change, and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick-off time be changed for whatever reason.
4. Season Ticket holders and all other supporters are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes or updates. However, in such situations, season and match tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled fixture.
5. All seats currently allocated to all 2013/14 Season Ticket Holders will not be released for individual re-sale until a date is confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
6. Concessions are granted ONLY when the following criteria are met by the applicant (please understand that relevant valid documentation will always be required by the Ticket Office): OAP - We have structured our OAP concession in accordance with the national retirement age (i.e. Men 65 and over, Women 60 and over). Full Time Student - All students requesting a concession will need a valid student card confirming the student’s FULL TIME enrolment for relevant academic year or in some circumstances, a letter from the college/school confirming the student’s full time enrolment for the relevant academic year. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CONCESSIONS. Junior - Those 16 years of age and under on 1st September 2014.
Supporters with disabilities
7. Disabled supporters who are registered at the higher level of disability, when purchasing a season ticket for themselves, are entitled to secure (upon request) a complimentary season ticket for their carer. Proof of such disability will be required by the Ticket Office.
Kids and Kids Plus Packages
8. Kids are identified as children who are 16 years and under on 1st September 2014 and who are accompanied by a full paying parent/grandparent.
9. Kids Plus package is identified as a 2014/2015 Ospreys Season Ticket and an Ospreys children’s BLK jersey (home or away). Kids Plus members will receive a voucher for an Ospreys jersey which can redeemed as advised via ospreysrugby.com upon release of the 2014/15 jersey
10. Ospreys Rugby invites families to bring Kids (16 years and under) with an accompanying full paying parent/ grandparent, for at least a £20 Season Ticket (Kids Plus package is extra cost). Provided that the ratio of 1 adult to 4 children is not exceeded, and the full paynig parent/ guardian concerned accepts FULL responsibility for all children included in their party.
11. All families who were 2013/2014 Season Members that had up to 4 children (16 years and under) accompanying a paying parent/ grandparent are eligible to renew their current seats for the 2014/2015 season at the new 2014/2015 prices, provided all documentation and criteria are satisfied to the Ticket Office.
12. A birth certificate or passport may be required by Ticket Office staff to prove legitimate guardianship and age of the children concerned. All family applications must be submitted together & in person by all applicants involved (except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management).
13. An Earlybird discount will be given to that of the standard season ticket price for all 2013/14 Season Ticket Holders, and to all new 2014/15 Season Members who, renew and/or purchase their 2014/15 Season Membership before Saturday 31 May 2014, 4pm.
14. Under no circumstances will an Earlybird Discount be granted after Saturday 31 May 2014, unless by the discretion of Ospreys Rugby management. Please note that all mail applications must be sent before Wednesday 28 May 2014 to be eligible for the Earlybird Discount.
Membership Packages (items)
15. All items included in the 2014/15 Season Membership packages (non-ticket packages) will be sent to, or made available to collect from the Stadium for those eligible members from a date to be confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
16. It is each individual Member’s own responsibility to monitor the website for any announcement relating to such arrangements. Images of Membership packages (non- ticket) items included in this brochure are for illustration purposes only, may not be actual size and are available while stocks last. On occasion items received by Members may differ from illustrations.
17. All 2014/2015 Ospreys Rugby Season tickets and membership packages are valid for the 2014/2015 Ospreys regular season matches.
18. In the event of a Season Membership card or ticket being lost or stolen, the season member shall inform the club immediately.
19. A replacement Season Membership card or ticket (if requested) will be provided by the club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £20 (inclusive of postage & packaging, if relevant).
20. If a Season Membership card or ticket is forgotten upon attending an Ospreys home fixture, the Ticket Office may issue a replacement match ticket at the discretion of the ticket office manager.
21. All seats currently allocated to all 2013/14 Season Ticket Holders will not be released for individual re-sale until a date confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
22. Should a Season Member wish to relocate his ticket, for any reason, to an alternative seat within the ground, they may do so by surrendering their Season Membership card to the Ticket Office and receiving a match ticket in the desired part of the ground. Please note that no refund will be granted when a lesser seat is requested, but an upgrade will be charged when higher category seats are requested). The Season Membership card will then need to be collected in person from the Ticket Office subsequent to the match
in question (valid ID may be requested). Please allow 48 hours notice prior to the fixture for such requests.
23. The Liberty Stadium seating plan for all Ospreys Rugby fixtures going forward can be found on page 11 of this brochure.
2013/2014 Season Ticket Holders in blocks EU5/ EU9/ WU4/ WU10/ WL7
24. All 2013/2014 Season Ticket Holders in blocks EU5/ EU9/ WU4/ WU10/ WL7 are eligible to renew their current seat, which is now part of the Standard Seating section.
Liberty Stadium Parking Discount
25. All 2013/2014 Season Ticket Holders who renew their 2014/15 Season Membership (ticket) prior to 31 May 2014 are eligible, while stocks last, to secure a Liberty Stadium Season Parking pass at a £15.00 discounted rate of £120.00. Members must contact the Liberty Stadium office directly to redeem this offer and must present valid and acceptable forms of identification as well as their 2014/15 Season Membership card or proof of such purchase.
Key benefits of 2014/15 Full Season Membership
26. Match tickets for all 16 home games in the regular season (11 PRO12 scheduled fixtures, 3 ERCC pool stage fixtures, 2 LV= Cup pool stage fixtures), Ospreys Membership Card & Lanyard, 10% Discount at Club Shop and at Ospreys Online Store, £15 Discount on Liberty Stadium season parking (see T&C’s for details), 10% Discount on purchase of additional match tickets, Hospitality Discount - £30 (Premium Seating) / £20 (Standard Seating), Ospreys Supporters Club membership, Ospreys Supporters Club Pin Badge and Car Window sticker, Ospreys eZine Sign Up, Priority Access for non season ticket Home and Away matches, Member Discounts and Offers.
27. All Ospreys Rugby Season Memberships, Season Tickets and Match Ticket terms and conditions are valid at the time of printing and are subject to change at any time and all conditions are at the discretion of Ospreys Rugby.