Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following words shall have the following meanings:
'Club' means 'Ospreys Rugby' (registered as Ospreys Rugby Ltd - Company Number 4730479); 'Ticket Office' means the 'Liberty Stadium Ticket Office, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA'; 'Stadium' means the 'Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA'; and 'Website' means the club's website; 'http://www.ospreysrugby.com/'
Liberty Stadium Regulations
2. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions, and are posted at various points around the Stadium and available on www.liberty-stadium.com.
Ospreys Rugby Match Fixtures
3. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. All fixtures are subject to change, and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick-off time be changed for whatever reason.
4. Match day, Season Ticket holders and all other supporters are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes or updates. However, in such situations, season and match tickets will remain valid for the re-scheduled fixture.
5. Concessions are granted ONLY when the following criteria are met by the applicant (please understand that relevant valid documentation will always be required by the Ticket Office):
OAP - We have structured our OAP concession in accordance with the national retirement age (i.e. Men over 65, Women over 60). Full Time Student - All students requesting a concession will need a valid student card confirming the student's FULL TIME enrolment for relevant academic year or in some circumstances, a letter from the college/school confirming the student's full time enrolment for the relevant academic year. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CONCESSIONS.
Junior - Those 16 years of age and under on 1st September 2012.
6. Disabled supporters who are registered at the higher level of disability, when purchasing a full price season ticket for themselves, are entitled to secure (upon request) a complimentary season ticket for their carer. Proof of such disability will be required by the Ticket Office.
Terms and Conditions relating to Ospreys Season Memberships
In addition to the above
Family and Juniors for Free!
7. This scheme invites families in Standard Seating to bring a maximum of 4 children (16 years and under) free of charge with an accompanying paying parent/grandparent. Should additional juniors wish to join a family party, this may be done at an extra cost per child and is provided that the ratio of 1adult to 4 children is not exceeded, and the parent/guardian concerned accepts FULL responsibility for all children included in their party.
8. A birth certificate or passport may be required by Ticket Office staff to prove legitimate guardianship and age of the children concerned.
9. All family applications must be submitted together & in person by all applicants involved (except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management).
Buy 1 get 1 Free
10. This scheme invites 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders and new members to obtain another one 2012/2013 Season Membership (ticket) when renewing or purchasing their season membership (ticket), ONLY when the following criteria is met:
• The 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' was NOT a 2011/2012 Ospreys Rugby Season Ticket Holder.
• All applications for the 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' benefit MUST be submitted together with the primary Season Member renewal application.
• All 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' applications MUST be accompanied by legitimate proof of identification.
• The 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' will be issued the same category of ticket as the 2012/2013 Season Member, payment can be made for a category upgrade.
• The 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' must be eligible and prove eligibility to the Ticket Office, if necessary, for the same buyer type of ticket as the 2012/2013 Season Member (e.g. OAP receives a free OAP only).
• All applications within this scheme MUST be submitted together for the offer to be issued. No discounts or benefits will be granted retrospectively, except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management • Ospreys Rugby cannot guarantee that the 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' (ticket) will be seated with the 'renewed 2012/2013 Season Member', however all reasonable endevours will be made by the ticket office to accommodate seating requests. Please note this scheme does not apply to junior applicant.
Please note the 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' (ticket) will not be eligible to receive another 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' (ticket). Please note the 'free 2012/2013 Season Member' (ticket) will not be eligible to receive the 2012/2013 Season Membership gift pack.
Introduce a Friend
11. In addition to 'Buy 1 get 1 Free', this scheme invites 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders to introduce more new friends and potentially secure their 2012/2013 Season Membership (ticket) at a discounted rate.
• Introduce 3 new friends - get 25% discount.
• Introduce 4 new friends - get 50% discount.
To be eligible for the 'Introduce a Friend' discount, the following criteria MUST be met:
• the 'New Friend/s' was/were NOT a 2011/2012 Ospreys Rugby Season Ticket Holder.
• the ' New Friend/s' will be issued the same category of ticket as the 2012/2013 Season Member (ticket), alternatively, payment can be made for a category upgrade.
• all 'New Friends' applications MUST be accompanied by legitimate proof of identification.
• the 'New Friend/s' must be eligible and prove eligibility to the Ticket Office, if necessary, for the same buyer type as the 2012/2013 Season Member (ticket), (e.g. OAP receives a free OAP only).
• All applications within this scheme MUST be submitted together for the primary applicant to qualify for discount. No discounts will be granted retrospectively, except at the sole discretion of Ospreys Rugby Management.
Please note this scheme does not apply to junior applicants. Please note that 'New Friend/s' will be eligible to receive the 2012/2013 Season Membership gift pack.
£50 Ospreys Club Shop Voucher
12. Under this scheme 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders who renew their Season Membership for 2012/2013, and who activate their one (1) FREE 2012/2013 Season Membership, by Monday 11 June 2012, 5pm, will receive a £50 gift voucher for the Ospreys Club Shop.
£25 Ospreys Club Shop Voucher
13. Under this scheme 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders who renew their Season Membership for 2012/2013, and all new 2012/1013 Season Members who activate their one (1) FREE 2012/2013 Season Membership, by Saturday 11 August 2012, 5pm, will receive a £25 gift voucher for the Ospreys Club Shop.
14. An Earlybird discount (from £20 - ticket category dependent), will be given to that of the standard season ticket price for all 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders, and to all new 2012/2013 Season Members who, renew and/or purchase their 2012/2013 Season Membership before Monday 11th June 2012, 5pm.
15. The Earlybird discount can also be applied to the discount already secured when introducing 2 or 3 new friends. Under no circumstances will an Earlybird Discount be granted after Saturday 11 August 2012, unless by the discretion of Ospreys Rugby management. Please note that all mail applications must be sent before Thursday 9th August 2012 to be eligible for the Earlybird Discount.
Membership Packages (Items)
16. All items included in the 2012/2013 Season Membership packages (non-ticket packages) will be sent to, or made available to collect from the Stadium for those eligible members from a date to be confirmed by Ospreys Rugby.
17. It is each individual Member's own responsibility to monitor the website for any announcement relating to such arrangements.
18. Images of Membership packages (non-ticket) items included in this brochure are for illustration purposes only, may not be actual size and are available while stocks last. On occasion items received by Members may differ from illustrations.
19. In the event of a Season Membership card or ticket being lost or stolen, the season member shall inform the club immediately.
20. A replacement Season Membership card or ticket (if requested) will be provided by the club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £20 (inclusive of postage & packaging, if relevant).
21. If a Season Membership card or ticket is forgotten upon attending an Ospreys home fixture, the Ticket Office may issue a replacement match ticket at the discretion of the ticket office manager.
22. All seats currently allocated to all 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders will not be released for individual re-sale until a date following the start of the regular rugby season agreed to by Ospreys Rugby.
23. Should a Season Member wish to relocate his ticket, for any reason, to an alternative seat within the ground, they may do so by surrendering their Season Membership card to the Ticket Office and receiving a match ticket in the desired part of the ground. Please note that no refund will be granted when a lesser seat is requested, but an upgrade will be charged when higher category seats are requested). The Season Membership card will then need to be collected in person from the Ticket Office subsequent to the match in question (valid ID may be requested). Please allow 48 hours notice prior to the fixture for such requests.
24. Ospreys Rugby have amended the Liberty Stadium seating plan for all Ospreys Rugby fixtures going forward. 2011/2012 Category A & B Seating has become Premium Seating and 2011/2012 Category C Seating has become Standard Seating.
25. 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders (Category B) All 2011/2012 Category B Season Ticket Holders are eligible to renew their current seat, which is now part of the Premium Seating section, at the 2011/2012 Category B Season Ticket prices.
Liberty Stadium Parking Discount
26. All 2011/2012 Season Ticket Holders who renew their 2012/2013 Season Membership (ticket) prior to 11 June 2012 are eligible, while stocks last, to secure a Liberty Stadium Season Parking pass at a £15.00 discounted rate of £120.00. Members must contact the Liberty Stadium office directly to redeem this offer and must present valid and acceptable forms of identification as well as their 2012/2013 Season Membership card or proof of such purchase.
27. All children's party discounts, arrangements and bookings are to be made directly with FMC at the Liberty Stadium and are subject to FMC's own Terms and Conditions.
Swansea City Season Ticket Holders Membership Offer
28. Swansea City season-ticket Holders who purchase an Ospreys Membership for 2012/13 will receive the usual benefits of membership including, but not limited to, buy one get one free, and up to four kids go free, along with a £50/£25 Club Shop Voucher dependent on status and redemption of Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer.
In addition, the first 200 to purchase will receive a free Ospreys 2011/12 replica jersey, style and size subject to availability, with the next 200 receiving a free Ospreys beanie.
If a Swansea City season-ticket holder has already purchased an Ospreys Season Membership they will receive the Ospreys Replica Jersey or Beanie retrospectively but not a second Club Shop voucher.
Terms and Conditions relating to Match Day Ticketing
In addition to the above
29. All match day tickets purchased online are subject to a processing £1.50 fee, per ticket. All match day tickets purchased over the telephone (0844 815 6665) are subject to a £1.50 fee, per transaction. All fees are correct at time of display and are subject to change.
30. All match day tickets are non-refundable.
31. The Club, the Stadium and the Ticket Office may, at their absolute discretion, suspend or cancel a season membership or match day ticket in the event of the membership or ticket holder or their guest/s being ejected or banned from the Stadium due to a breach of the Ground Regulations, or any of these Terms and Conditions, or in the event of any abusive, dangerous or other unacceptable behaviour by the membership or match day ticket holder or their guest/s.
32. The Club, the Stadium and the Ticket Office reserve the right to refuse any application for a season membership and match day ticket at their absolute discretion.
33. Groups of 20 or more adults, in Standard and Premium seating will be eligible to receive a discount of 20% on their ticket purchases. The deadline for ordering group tickets to receive the 20% discount is Monday 6pm of the match week in question, except the Ospreys v Scarlets festive fixture when the deadline for group bookings is Friday 16 November 2012, 6pm.
34. Groups of 20 or more adults and children, in Premium Seating only will be eligible to receive a discount of 20% on their ticket purchases. The deadline for ordering group tickets to receive the 20% discount is Monday 6pm of the match week in question, except the Ospreys v Scarlets festive fixture when the deadline for group bookings is Friday 16 November 2012, 6pm.
Schools and Clubs Group Discounts
35. Groups of 20 or more from the same School or Club will receive standard tickets at a price of £10 per adult and £1 per child under 16. The deadline for ordering School and Club group discount tickets is Monday 6pm of the match week in question, except the Ospreys v Scarlets festive fixture when the deadline for School and Club group bookings is Friday 16 November 2012, 6pm.